Opencasa Inc. endeavors to maintain the highest standards of confidentiality and to respect the privacy of our clients and associated persons, our employees, and other individuals whose personal information we collect and process. Our commitment to privacy includes being transparent about the nature and extent of that processing and the rights that may be available to you with respect thereto.
Third parties may be able to access information posted on this website (“Website”) by means of the Internet or otherwise. You acknowledge that communications transmitted by means of this Website are public and not private communications. Please do not transmit any confidential information to or through this Website.
In relation to any personal data that you may provide to us in connection with your use of this Website, Opencasa Inc. (“OPENCASA”) is committed to following policies which protect the privacy of such personal data and which comply with current data protection laws and regulations in respect of use of such personal data. We will only obtain personal data from you for the purposes of communicating with you on any issues or questions which you raise under the section “Contact”. Please do not send us any confidential or proprietary material as we do not undertake any obligations of non-disclosure or non-use of material sent to us.
To safeguard the confidentiality of your personal data and information contained in this Website, Opencasa implements security measures in line with industry standard practices. Our web servers are housed behind a secure firewall that is designed to prevent access to our databases from unauthorised users. Our servers are housed in a secure environment that is protected by physical security, with limited access to authorised staff only. There is no guarantee that such measures will be sufficient to safeguard information.
We may use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring Website usage in order to help us develop this Website and our services.
By submitting your personal data you consent to the use of that information as set out in these terms. If we change these terms, we will post the changes on this Website so that you may be aware of the information we collect and how we use it.
Cookies and How We Use Them
Cookies are small text files that may be placed on your Web browser when you visit our Web sites or when you view advertisements we have placed on other Web sites. Cookies allow your browser to remember some specific information which the Web server can later retrieve and use. When you quit your browser, some cookies are stored in your computer’s memory, while some expire or disappear.
• To improve site security by “authenticating” you (i.e., verify that you are who you say you are) when you sign-in to our site.
• To keep track of your specified preferences such as language, time zone and timeouts after periods of inactivity.
• To allow you to navigate our sites more easily by “remembering” your identity so that you do not have to input your password multiple times as you move between pages or services.
• To conduct research and analytics to improve our Web sites and our products and services. This includes compiling statistical information concerning, among other things, the frequency of your use of our Web sites, the pages visited and the length of each visit.
• To display Opencasa advertisements when you visit Web sites of third parties with whom we have marketing relationships and to help us gauge the effectiveness of our advertising efforts. These parties may gather information concerning your use of other Web sites and provide us with de-identified information about you (such as demographic information or the names of sites where you have been shown ads) which we may use to provide you with more relevant and useful advertising.